Sublimation Glass Clock including Clock Mechanism
Printing Area: 16.0cm x 29.5cm
Equipment Required: Standard Sublimation Flat Press
1. Place mechanism behind flat glass plate with open spindle pushed through the centre hole.
2. Using gold 'nut' provided, hold in place and turn mechanism to tighten screw.
3. Push hands onto protruding spindle one at a time and press firmly.
4. Push second hand onto pin in centre of spindle
5. Attach Crystals in two top corners
6. Attach Crystals in bottom corners with leg supports behind