One of the latest additions to the range of heat presses at Ceramicraft.
This new 11 in 1 combination heat press is part of the next generation of combination heat presses from Freesub, and incorporates a number of improvements on the older models including:
- Improved temperature consistency across the pressing surface.
- New insulated outer body components reduce the external surface temperature of the press, dramatically improving the operational safety of the machine.
- New suction cup feet for added stability.
- Introduction of an automatic timing switch. This means you no longer have to press a button to start your countdown.
- Control unit and screen now built into the moulded press body.
- New design aluminium plate heating pads which fit into the flat press.
With 11 heating attachments you’ll have everything you need to apply sublimation or vinyl designs to a wide variety of product blanks, including pens!
With this machine you can apply transfers to straight or conical walled mugs and glassware, drink bottles, tiles, coasters, keyrings and other flat substrates, t-shirts, plates, pens and even baseball caps or trucker hats... The list goes on.
• Main machine with 29cm x 38cm flat press
• Dedicated mug press with 11oz mug heating pad
• 8 inch plate heating pad
• 10 inch plate heating pad
• Cap heating pad
• Lengthened drink bottle heating pad
• 6oz mug heating pad
• 9oz mug heating pad
• 12oz mug heating pad (conical shape)
• 17oz mug heating pad
• 12 in 1(pen heating pad)
- Model Number: P2800
- Temperature Range: 0-200°C
- Plug: 10Amp
- Package Dimensions: 68cm x 45cm x 47cm
- Package Weight: 23kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Colour: White/Grey & Red
For operation instructions please refer to the resources tab or owners manual for instructions on how to operate this heat press.
Looking to expand the range of blanks you can sublimate with this product or need a replacement part? Take a look under the 'parts' tab to view the range of compatible parts and accessories.
I am very happy with my Freesub P8200 11 in 1 heat press. It is so easy to use & does the job perfectly. I was surprised to see that they included a teflon cover for the base plate as I was not expecting it but thrilled to have it there as it is great. I find I get even heat which is important. The swing away feature is great as I can't burn myself unless I don't move it properly. I love the automatic timer so with my bad memory I don't have to remember to push a button to start it as it starts as soon as I close the lid down. From:Cakes Bits & Gifts |Date:
I highly recommend this Heat press & CeramiCraft who got it to me on the other side of the country in one piece in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again for anything I needed.
7/29/2020 10:58 AM
Was this review helpful? / (0/0)