Using dye sublimation paper and heat tape.
Dye sublimation heat tape and specially coated transfer paper are essential parts of the digital sublimation process.
- Using your sublimation printer, print your design onto the sublimation paper
- Trim paper to closely follow the outside edge of the design
- Apply transfer paper to the sublimation blank (mug, tile etc) with the design facing the surface of the material to be printed on.
- Secure with sublimation heat tape.
- Press for the required time/temp/pressure
- Remove paper to reveal design