Mayco Silkscreen Medium is a thickening agent that, when added to Underglazes, creates a "ceramic paste" that is suitable to be used with Mayco Designer Silkscreen Stencils. Comprehensive Instructions may be downloaded here
- Dispense a 2.5cm wide dollop of glaze onto a plate or palette.
- Sprinkle a pinch of AC-310 Silk Screen Medium over the glaze and allow to sit for 10-15 seconds.
- Mix together using a palette knife until the mixture is smooth and contains no lumps.
- If mixture is still too thin, sparingly add a bit more Silk Screen Medium to thicken; if mixture is too thick add a small amount of glaze. Remix and adjust as needed.
- The final consistency should be similar to a smooth peanut butter.